Monday, June 22, 2009

a few interview tips

this is not how u shud do the things u do but the other way!
here is how the interview goes..........................................
i will upload the rest of it after smbdy gives any comment!


Right guy : R, Left guy: L

L: Give me your certificates file.
Me: Here. Take it. Handle with care. Don’t steal any of the certificates.

R: So your name is vivek?
Me: No. It’s my brother’s name.

R: And singh is your father’s name?
Me: Yes and singh is my last name.

R: It’s your family name, right?
Me: No it’s my last name.

R: So what did you do in nit warangal?
Me: I played cricket. I used to have lunch. I liked the Maggie canteen and nite visit 2 sinu point . I also checked out a few girls. By the time I passed out, I realized that I have cmplted 3 years.

R: When did you start your engineering?
Me: Ask L. He has the certificates. His confused looks give me a feeling that he won’t be able to figure out the year. It’s 2006.

R: What have you done since then?
Me: Ask me, what have I not done?

R: What have you not done?
Me: OK I’ll tell you what I have done. wen i joined ma first year i tried to understand a few things wat the teacher was teaching. it took me a year to know that the teacher himself was copying things from last years copy. it continued for a while and then i had no other choice than 2 give up .
R: You completed 3 years in civil Engineering. Do you remember anything?
Me: No. But I know you’ll still ask.

3 comments:

  1. u shud tel ur name as musky instead of vivek... nobody knws u as vivek

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude...nice build up...
    ab aage ka bhi bata de!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. god humor musky, continue the post.. we all will kick your ass if you wont do the same in the placements :D

    ReplyDelete